1. A "member" is an individual that registers for service in accordance with these terms and in the manner prescribed by HEG Bros. & Co.
2. "Member information" refers to personal information disclosed to HEG by members as well as information such as transaction history.
3. "Customer information" refers to the information below which is necessary for the purchase of goods
•Credit card, bank account, and other information necessary for payment
•Information such as the customers name, address, telephone number, and email address
4. These terms apply to all members and you must agree to and abide by these terms during and after registration.
Users that agree to these terms and complete the prescribed registration application, will be considered a member upon completion of the prescribed registration procedure. The registration procedures should be completed by the registering member himself/herself. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse applications from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or for any other reason we determine to be appropriate.
2. Member Information Input
When completing the member registration, please carefully read the input warnings, and input all of the required information correctly in the prescribed form. Special characters such as symbols, old-style kanji, and roman numerals may not be used for member information registration. If such characters are used for registration, we will change them.
3. Password Management
(i) Passwords may only be used by the member himself/herself and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
(ii) The member himself/herself must take responsibility for password management such as ensuring the password isn't revealed to others and changing the password regularly.
(iii) All intentions displayed through the use of a member's password, will be considered to be the intentions of the member himself/herself, and the member will be responsible for all payments, etc. that occur as a result.
1. If a member's name, address, or other items you've registered with HEG change, please contact us promptly or change the information yourself on the provided member's page.
2. We accept no responsibility for damages that occur as a result of registered information that has not been updated. Please note that transactions that process prior to a registration update will be processed according the information that was registered prior to the update.
1. If a user wishes to unsubscribe, the user can apply to do so by sending an e-mail to
2. If a user unsubscribes, we will stop using your personal information and we will begin the process to stop sending the user our e-mail newsletter and direct mail.
3. We may continue to save user information for a certain period of time even after unsubscribing.
4. Even if a user unsubscribes, items that they have already ordered but not yet received will still be shipped and a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent when the order ships.
5. Users that unsubscribe will no longer be able to access their information on the My Account page.
1. We can cancel the membership of any member who provides false information during registration, neglects to fulfill payment obligations for orders, or for any other reason we deem to be inappropriate for members.
2. Members will be required to compensate us for any damages suffered for acts specified in the following items.
(1) Unauthorized use of your membership number or password
(2) Acts which interfere with our operations such as accessing moc ("the website") and tampering with information or sending a harmful computer programs to the website.
(3) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of products we offer
2. With regard to member and customer information, it will be managed in accordance with this article, "Handling of Member Information." We will utilize member information within the company in order to provision services to members, improve our services, promote the use of our services, and with the aim of ensuring healthy and smooth operations.
3. We shall be able to provide information (including advertising) to members via e-mail newsletter and other methods. Members that do not wish to provided with such information can stop receiving it by contacting us in accordance with the prescribed method. However, members may not request to not receive information related to the operations of our services.
Members are prohibited from each of the following items in the use of our services:
1. Violation of the law or anything listed in these terms or violation of any notes or warnings related to the use of our services or notes and warnings related to purchases
2. Anything which compromises the rights, interests, or reputation of HEG or any third party
3. Anything which would adversely affect the minds and bodies of minors or any act contrary to public order and morals
4. Performing acts or inspiring actions which are a nuisance or cause discomfort to other users or any third party
5. Inputting false information
6. Writing or sending harmful computer programs or e-mails
7. Unauthorized access of our servers or other computers
8. Lending, sharing, or transferring passwords to any third party
9. Any other act which we determine to be inappropriate
1. In order to maintain a favorable operating status, we may without notice suspend all or any part of our services if any of the following conditions occur. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for any damages arising for users due to the following.
(1) When necessary for routine or emergency system maintenance
(2) If the system load becomes too concentrated
(3) If it becomes difficult to maintain operation of the system due to things such as a disaster, an electrical outage, or sabotage by a third party
(4) In any other case that we determine interruption of service is necessary
We may at our own discretion and without prior notice change or discontinue all or any part of our services.
1. We accept no responsibility for damages arising for users due to unauthorized data access or for any other reason related to the use of our services such as failure of communication lines or computer systems, loss of data, or any interruption, delay, or suspension of services.
2. We do not guarantee that e-mails and other content sent from our webpages, servers, or domains do not contain harmful data such as computer viruses.
3. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising for users due to user actions which are in breach of these terms.
We can arbitrarily revise these terms, or by our own determination, adopt terms to supplement these terms ("supplementary terms"). Revision or supplementation of these terms will take affect upon the posting of the revised terms or supplementary terms on the predetermined website. In that case, members will be immediately subject to the revised terms and/or the supplementary terms.
If a dispute arises with respect to these terms, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company will have exclusive jurisdiction and be the court of first instance.